European Utility Week4-6 November - Amsterdam
Meet the UMAX team at European Utility Week 2014
We kindly invite you to discover the power of the UMAX back-office (CIS/ERP) solution during the European Utility Week 2014 at the Amsterdam (NL) RAI exhibition Center.
The European Utility Week has today more than ever the objective of being the gateway to a smart energy world and is therefore the one conference and exhibition you simply cannot miss out on.
The European Utility Week is the new brand which unites previous landmark events: Metering, Billing/CRM Europe, Transmission & Distribution/Smart Grids Europe and Smart Homes under one single banner. As of this year the European Utility Week includes a Smart water Program.
Practicalities: date, venue, opening hours
This year's edition of the European Utility Week takes place:
- From: The 4th of November till the 6th of November 2014
- At: The RAI Convention center - Europaplein 22, 1078 GZ Amsterdam - NL
- Opening: Daily from 09h00 till 18h30 on the 6th of November till 16h00
- Program: Download the program here
This year UMAX is present at Europe's largest utility event and thanks to its presence it can offer you accesses for the conference at a preferential rate.
Moreover UMAX can offer accesses to the exhibition free of charge. Registering is however required. Click the links below!
- The exhibition is free of charge. Click here to register for access to the exhibition floor.
- Attending the conference comes at a price. UMAX can offer you a 10% discount on conference tickets. Click here to register for the conference.
We welcome every-one at our UMAX booth in HALL 1 booth 1E28 to...
- Experience the flexibility, agility & power of the UMAX back-office solution for utilities
- Hear some testimonials for our clients and discuss business opportunities
- Share business challenges, company updates and discover UMAX's new features
- Enjoy a cup of coffee, grab a bite or have other refreshments
- Try out our WeBike: a special bike to charge your smartphone or tablet computer
More information on the practicalities, detailed program... can be found at the following website:
Go to event website